General of the army/Related Articles
- See also changes related to General of the army, or pages that link to General of the army or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/General of the army. Needs checking by a human.
- Chief of Staff of the Army : Uniformed professional head of the United States Army, a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and of four-star general rank
- Douglas MacArthur : Senior U.S. Army commander in the Second World War, head of the Occupation of Japan, holder of the highest rank and highest honor for valor in the Army, yet relieved of command for insubordination
- Field marshal : Highest rank in Army service, rarely granted and in wartime only by major powers; U.S. equivalent is general of the army
- General : In current military organizations, the highest military rank (although the naval equivalent is admiral); also used in the sense of general officer, the highest grade of ranks of which this is the highest
- George C. Marshall : Army Chief of Staff (WWII), Secretary of State, Secretary of Defense (Korean War)and sponsor of the Marshall Plan.
- Omar Bradley : (1893-1981) An American general during World War II and the Korean war, as well as Chief of Staff of the Army and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.