Operation Barbarossa/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Operation Barbarossa, or pages that link to Operation Barbarossa or to this page or whose text .
- Wilhelm von Leeb : A Field Marshal of the regular army of Nazi Germany, although himself quite openly anti-Nazi. He did receive a three-year sentence for crimes against civilians in the invasion of the Soviet Union.
- Fedor von Bock : (1880-1945) German Generalfeldmarschall who commanded [[army group
- Gerd von Rundstedt : (1875-1953) German Field Marshal; commanded army groups in Poland, France and Russia; commander-in-chief West at the time of the Battle of Normandy
- Army group : In WWII, largest operational ground formations comprising several field armies and support troops; called Front by Soviets and General Army by Japanese
- Panzergruppe : Highly mobile German WWII tank-centric ground formation, between corps and field army size, used as the penetrating force in deep battle, including blitzkrieg
- C3I : Command, control, communications and intelligence, part of the broader modern doctrine of C3I-ISR