Diamond (gemstone)/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Diamond (gemstone), or pages that link to Diamond (gemstone) or to this page or whose text .
- Blood diamonds : A general term for valuable gems "that originate from areas controlled by forces or factions opposed to legitimate and internationally recognized governments, and are used to fund military action in opposition to those governments" (United Nations)
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Diamond. Needs checking by a human.
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Carbon : Fourth most abundant chemical element in the Universe, with atomic number Z=6.
- Chemical elements : In one sense, refers to species or types of atoms, each species/type distinguished by the number of protons in the nuclei of the atoms belonging to the species/type, each species/type having a unique number of nuclear protons; in another sense, refers to substances, or pieces of matter, each composed of multiple atoms solely of a single species/type.
- Cobalt : A hard, lustrous, grey metal, a chemical element with symbol Co and atomic number 27.
- Crystal : A solid in which the constituent atoms are arranged in an orderly, repeating pattern.
- Côte d'Ivoire : West African republic, centre of coffee and cocoa production, with Yamoussoukro its capital; achieved independence from France in 1960 (population about 21 million).
- Dada Lekhraj : Founder of the Brahma Kumaris movement revered as Brahma Baba among his followers.
- Density (chemistry) : A measure of the mass per unit volume of a gas, liquid or solid.
- Dielectric : an insulating, but polarizable, material that can be solid, liquid or gas; its important characterizing property is the relative permittivity (aka dielectric constant).
- Drill (tool) : A tool for making holes in solid material, usually by rotating a replaceable cutter, called a bit, against the work
- File (tool) : A tool, covered with grooves and raised cutting edges, used to shave hard material such as metal
- Indonesia : A country in Southeast Asia.
- Japanese dolls : (人形 ningyoo or 雛 hina) traditional and modern dolls in Japan.
- Mohs' scale : Scale for classifying minerals based on relative hardness, determined by the ability of harder minerals to scratch softer ones, from 1 (talc) to 10 (diamond).
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Pencil : An instrument used for writing or drawing and which employs a dry medium, typically a compound based on graphite, or, if a colored pencil, a mixture of pigments and a binder
- Regards ring : A Victorian Era engagement ring.
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.
- Stylus : A narrow elongated staff used as a writing utensil.
- USA education, preschool : Add brief definition or description
- Zeppelin NT : Class of semi-rigid airships being manufactured since the 1990s by the German company Zeppelin Luftschifftechnik GmbH (ZLT) in Friedrichshafen, Germany.