Chemical elements/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Chemical elements, or pages that link to Chemical elements or to this page or whose text .
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Biology : The science of life — of complex, self-organizing, information-processing systems living in the past, present or future.
- Earth science : The study of the components and processes of the planet Earth.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Allotrope : A structural form of a chemical element, a specific configuration of atoms making up the crystalline structure.
- Atom (science) : The defining unit of chemical elements.
- Atomic number : The number of protons in the nucleus of a single atom of a chemical element.
- Chemical compound : A chemical substance consisting of two or more chemical elements bonded in a fixed ratio; not a mixture.
- Elementary charge : Charge of electron (negative) and proton (positive); before discovery of the quark thought to be the smallest possible electric charge, written , value 1.602 176 53(14) × 10−19 C
- Matter : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Matter (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Periodic Table of Elements : A tabular method of displaying the chemical elements.
- Proton : A subatomic particle with an electric charge of +1 elementary charge.
- Substance : Add brief definition or description