Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Diamond. Needs checking by a human.
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Carbon : Fourth most abundant chemical element in the Universe, with atomic number Z=6.
- Chemical elements : In one sense, refers to species or types of atoms, each species/type distinguished by the number of protons in the nuclei of the atoms belonging to the species/type, each species/type having a unique number of nuclear protons; in another sense, refers to substances, or pieces of matter, each composed of multiple atoms solely of a single species/type.
- Cobalt : A hard, lustrous, grey metal, a chemical element with symbol Co and atomic number 27.
- Crystal : A solid in which the constituent atoms are arranged in an orderly, repeating pattern.
- Côte d'Ivoire : West African republic, centre of coffee and cocoa production, with Yamoussoukro its capital; achieved independence from France in 1960 (population about 21 million).
- Dada Lekhraj : Founder of the Brahma Kumaris movement revered as Brahma Baba among his followers.
- Density (chemistry) : A measure of the mass per unit volume of a gas, liquid or solid.
- Dielectric : an insulating, but polarizable, material that can be solid, liquid or gas; its important characterizing property is the relative permittivity (aka dielectric constant).
- Drill (tool) : A tool for making holes in solid material, usually by rotating a replaceable cutter, called a bit, against the work
- File (tool) : A tool, covered with grooves and raised cutting edges, used to shave hard material such as metal
- Indonesia : A country in Southeast Asia.
- Japanese dolls : (人形 ningyoo or 雛 hina) traditional and modern dolls in Japan.
- Mohs' scale : Scale for classifying minerals based on relative hardness, determined by the ability of harder minerals to scratch softer ones, from 1 (talc) to 10 (diamond).
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Pencil : An instrument used for writing or drawing and which employs a dry medium, typically a compound based on graphite, or, if a colored pencil, a mixture of pigments and a binder
- Regards ring : A Victorian Era engagement ring.
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.
- Stylus : A narrow elongated staff used as a writing utensil.
- USA education, preschool : Add brief definition or description
- Zeppelin NT : Class of semi-rigid airships being manufactured since the 1990s by the German company Zeppelin Luftschifftechnik GmbH (ZLT) in Friedrichshafen, Germany.