Biofield therapy/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Biofield therapy, or pages that link to Biofield therapy or to this page or whose text .
- Complementary and alternative medicine : Set of therapies and treatments not considered mainstream or scientific.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine : Within the U.S. government's National Institutes of Health, the organization concerned with funding and performing research in complementary and alternative medicine, and disseminating its findings
- Orgone therapy : Biofield therapy defined by psychoanalyst Wilhelm Reich
- Reiki : Japanese spiritual healing process and philosophical system that claims to be able to manipulate energy fields.
- Therapeutic touch : A form of energy healing, performed by a therapist positioning hands over the patient's body, and sensing and adjusting energy fields
- Traditional Chinese medicine : A system of traditional medicine which is based on the beliefs and practices of the Chinese culture. (Anonymous (2020), Traditional Chinese Medicine (English). Medical Subject Headings. U.S. National Library of Medicine.)
- Qigong : The art of realizing, cultivating, circulating, balancing and enhancing one's internal energy and life force according to traditional Chinese medical theories.
- Acupuncture : A form of alternative medicine that involves inserting and manipulating needles into 'acupuncture points' on the body with the aim of restoring health and well-being.
- Vitalism : The doctrine that the functioning of a living organism does not result from physical and chemical forces alone.