(Redirected from Anonymous)
- Anonymity: Condition of being unknown, without a name or lacking an identity.
- Anonymous (pseudonym): A pseudonym used in cases where authors preferred to remain anonymous, or where authors citing the original work are not aware of who the actual authors were.
- Anonymous (band): A 1970s American folk-rock, psychedelic band from Indianapolis, featuring singer/guitarist Ron Matelic and drummer John Medvescek.
- Anonymous (group): An online group that executes Denial of Service attacks against people they see as attacking the Net.
- Anonymous login: Add brief definition or description
- Anonymous peer review: An umbrella term for single-blind and double-blind variants of research peer review in which the authors do not know the identity of the referees who evaluate their scholarly manuscripts or research proposals.