Energy medicine/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Energy medicine, or pages that link to Energy medicine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Energy medicine. Needs checking by a human.
- Integrative medicine : Organized health care that involves willing cooperation between mainstream and complementary medicine
- Mind-body therapies : Techniques to improve mental or physical health that involve creating images, suggestion, states of relaxation to reduce the impact of pain or to accelerate healing
- Musculoskeletal manipulations : Physical movement of body tissues, muscles and bones, by hands or equipment, to improve health and circulation, relieve fatigue, or promote healing.
- Traditional medicine : Methods of healthcare, not formulated based on scientific models or necessarily having demonstrated efficacy in randomized controlled trials, which still have a long history of safety and presumed efficacy as used in specific cultures