Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Reiki. Needs checking by a human.
- Complementary and alternative medicine : Set of therapies and treatments not considered mainstream or scientific.
- Finnegans Wake : Novel by James Joyce.
- Integrative medicine : Organized health care that involves willing cooperation between mainstream and complementary medicine
- Musculoskeletal manipulations : Physical movement of body tissues, muscles and bones, by hands or equipment, to improve health and circulation, relieve fatigue, or promote healing.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine : Within the U.S. government's National Institutes of Health, the organization concerned with funding and performing research in complementary and alternative medicine, and disseminating its findings
- Reflexology : The systematic, manual stimulation of the reflex maps located on the feet, hands and outer ears that resembles a shape of the human body (Reflexological Society of America)