Therapeutic touch/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Therapeutic touch, or pages that link to Therapeutic touch or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Therapeutic touch. Needs checking by a human.
- Complementary and alternative medicine : Set of therapies and treatments not considered mainstream or scientific.
- Integrative medicine : Organized health care that involves willing cooperation between mainstream and complementary medicine
- Mind-body therapies : Techniques to improve mental or physical health that involve creating images, suggestion, states of relaxation to reduce the impact of pain or to accelerate healing
- Musculoskeletal manipulations : Physical movement of body tissues, muscles and bones, by hands or equipment, to improve health and circulation, relieve fatigue, or promote healing.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine : Within the U.S. government's National Institutes of Health, the organization concerned with funding and performing research in complementary and alternative medicine, and disseminating its findings
- Placebo : A treatment or drug, administered by, or at the orders of, a health professional, that the professional knows will have no physiologic effect
- Pseudoscience : Any theory, or system of theories, that is deceptively claimed to be scientific.
- Reflexology : The systematic, manual stimulation of the reflex maps located on the feet, hands and outer ears that resembles a shape of the human body (Reflexological Society of America)
- Reiki : Japanese spiritual healing process and philosophical system that claims to be able to manipulate energy fields.
- Spiritual therapies : Mystical, religious or spiritual practices performed for health benefit.