Battle of Culloden/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Battle of Culloden, or pages that link to Battle of Culloden or to this page or whose text .
- : Heterogenous early 18th century movement aiming to restore the deposed House of Stuart which had been driven from the throne of England and Scotland by the Glorious Revolution.
- Charles Edward Stuart : (1720 - 88) Claimant to the British throne and leader of the Jacobite Rebellion of 1745-46.
- Glorious Revolution : (1688 - 89) Largely bloodless events which deposed King James VII and II (of Scotland and England), brought William and Mary to the thrones and established the monarchy on a contract basis.
- Battle of Killiekrankie : Add brief definition or description
- Glencoe Massacre : A notorious massacre which brought discredit upon the government of William and Mary and became a battle cry for the Jacobite cause in the Highlands of Scotland.
- Battle of Sheriffmuir : Add brief definition or description
- Battle of Prestonpans : Add brief definition or description
- Scottish clan : Add brief definition or description
- Artillery : Crew-served military devices for propelling payloads over distance
- Infantry : Soldiers that directly confront the enemy, overcoming them with fire and maneuver while on foot or in specialized vehicles