Charles Edward Stuart/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Charles Edward Stuart, or pages that link to Charles Edward Stuart or to this page or whose text .
- Jacobite Rebellion of 1745 : Add brief definition or description
- Battle of Culloden : On April 16, 1746, Hanoverian forces defeated the clans who rallied in support of Charles Edward Stuart, ending the Jacobite rebellions.
- Glorious Revolution : (1688 - 89) Largely bloodless events which deposed King James VII and II (of Scotland and England), brought William and Mary to the thrones and established the monarchy on a contract basis.
- Vestiarium Scoticum : A mid-19th century book, now known as a forgery, which purported to be a reproduction of an ancient manuscript on the clan tartans of Scottish families.
- Kilt : A knee-length, skirtlike, traditional Scottish garment, usually worn by men as part of Highland attire.
- : The Scottish Highlands version of a double reed woodwind instrument whose sound is produced by the manipulation of a bag which holds an air reservoir.