Anglo-Irish Treaty/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Anglo-Irish Treaty, or pages that link to Anglo-Irish Treaty or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Anglo-Irish Treaty. Needs checking by a human.
- Britain, history : An account of some of the happenings that have contributed to the creation of the country that is now known as the United Kingdom, or informally, Britain.
- Cathal Brugha : (1874-1922), President of Dáil Éireann, formerly Charles William St. John Burgess but changed his name, influenced by the Irish-Ireland movement.
- Dáil Éireann : The lower house of the Oireachtas (parliament) of Ireland.
- Easter Rising : A revolt against the Anglo-Irish union, starting on Easter Monday, 1916
- Ireland (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Irish Free State : Dominion of the British Empire between 1922-1948. Formed following the ratification of the Anglo-Irish Treaty, ended with the declaration of the Republic of Ireland in 1948.
- Irish War of Independence : The conflict between the forces of the provisional government of the Irish Republic and Britain which took place between January 1919 and July 1921.
- Liam Lynch : Irish revolutionary, commander in the Irish War of Independence and leader of the anti-treaty IRA in the Irish Civil War.
- Michael Collins : Irish revolutionary leader who led negotiations at the Anglo-Irish Treaty. Lead the pro-treaty side during the Irish Civil War.
- Republicanism : The political ideology of a nation as a republic, with an emphasis on liberty, rule by the people, and the civic virtue practiced by citizens.
- Richard Mulcahy : Richard Mulcahy (1886-1971), Irish revolutionary and politician.
- Ulster Unionism : Ideology that favours the maintenance or strengthening of the political and cultural ties between Ireland and Great Britain.
- Winston Churchill : British Prime Minister and war leader during the Second World War from 1940 to 1945; second term from 1951 to 1955. Won the Nobel Prize for Literature as a historian.