Glencoe Massacre/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Glencoe Massacre, or pages that link to Glencoe Massacre or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Glencoe Massacre. Needs checking by a human.
- Battle of Culloden : On April 16, 1746, Hanoverian forces defeated the clans who rallied in support of Charles Edward Stuart, ending the Jacobite rebellions.
- Belted plaid : A large blanket-like piece of fabric which is wrapped around one's body which was a standard item of men's Highland attire in the 17th century. It is the precursor to the modern kilt.
- Kilt : A knee-length, skirtlike, traditional Scottish garment, usually worn by men as part of Highland attire.
- Scottish Parliament : Legislative body of Scotland, having authority over many aspects of Scottish political life including Health and Education; re-created by the Act of Devolution 1997.