Aung San Suu Kyi/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Aung San Suu Kyi, or pages that link to Aung San Suu Kyi or to this page or whose text .
- Democracy : A form of government in which ultimate sovereignty rests with the people.
- Burma : Country in Southeast Asia, officially called Myanmar.
- Pro-democracy movement in Burma : The opposition movement to the military regime of Myanmar; its prominent figure is Aung San Suu Kyi, the General Secretary of the National League for Democracy party.
- National League for Democracy : Add brief definition or description
- Nobel Peace Prize : One of five Nobel Prizes bequeathed by the Swedish industrialist and inventor Alfred Nobel, awarded for fraternity between nations, and promotion of peace.