From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Taoiseach, or pages that link to Taoiseach or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Taoiseach. Needs checking by a human.
- 30th Dáil : Add brief definition or description
- Bertie Ahern : The longest serving Taoiseach (Prime Minister) in the history of Ireland. The tenth Taoiseach, 1997-2008.
- Bicameral legislature : A legislature divided into two deliberative bodies.
- British Isles : Group of islands off the northwest coast of Europe comprising Great Britain, Ireland, and adjacent smaller islands.
- Dublin : "The capital city of Ireland, which has had several other cities and towns named after it."
- Dáil Éireann : The lower house of the Oireachtas (parliament) of Ireland.
- Easter Rising : A revolt against the Anglo-Irish union, starting on Easter Monday, 1916
- Ireland (state) : Republic (population c. 4.2 million; capital Dublin) comprising about 85% of the Atlantic island of Ireland, west of Great Britain.
- Lower house : One of two chambers of a bicameral legislature.
- Richard Mulcahy : Richard Mulcahy (1886-1971), Irish revolutionary and politician.
- Seanad Éireann : Add brief definition or description
- The Troubles (Ireland) : A period of violent political conflict concerning Northern Ireland, largely within that region.
- Éamon de Valera : (1882-1975) One of the leading figures in the Irish War of Independence and the Irish Civil War.