Éamon de Valera/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Éamon de Valera, or pages that link to Éamon de Valera or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Éamon de Valera. Needs checking by a human.
- 30th Dáil : Add brief definition or description
- Anglo-Irish Treaty : Treaty between the Irish rebel government and the United Kingdom which established the Irish Free State, and played the greatest role in igniting the Irish Civil War.
- Boland’s Mill : Scene of the Easter Rising in the inner-city Grand Canal Dock area of Dublin, Ireland.
- Catalog of Irish political parties : Add brief definition or description
- Easter Rising : A revolt against the Anglo-Irish union, starting on Easter Monday, 1916
- History of Ireland : History of Ireland from the 4th century BC to 1923.
- Irish Free State : Dominion of the British Empire between 1922-1948. Formed following the ratification of the Anglo-Irish Treaty, ended with the declaration of the Republic of Ireland in 1948.
- Irish War of Independence : The conflict between the forces of the provisional government of the Irish Republic and Britain which took place between January 1919 and July 1921.
- Michael Collins : Irish revolutionary leader who led negotiations at the Anglo-Irish Treaty. Lead the pro-treaty side during the Irish Civil War.
- Taoiseach : Taoiseach is the title given to the prime minister of Ireland.
- Ulster Unionism : Ideology that favours the maintenance or strengthening of the political and cultural ties between Ireland and Great Britain.
- Winston Churchill : British Prime Minister and war leader during the Second World War from 1940 to 1945; second term from 1951 to 1955. Won the Nobel Prize for Literature as a historian.