Winston Churchill/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Winston Churchill, or pages that link to Winston Churchill or to this page or whose text .
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Member of Parliament (UK) : An elected representative in the House of Commons (the lower house of the legislative branch of government in the UK); they represent the public, debate legislation, vote on whether a bill should become law, and serve on various committees.
- Prime Minister of the United Kingdom : The head of the British government, usually the leader of the largest political party in the House of Commons.
Churchill's roles in
- Boer War : Add brief definition or description
- First World War : Add brief definition or description
- Dardanelles Campaign : Add brief definition or description
- Second World War : Alternative term for World War II.
- Battle of Britain : Those German offensive air strikes, and British defense, with which the Germans had intended to establish air supremacy for their proposed invasion of Britain