Richard Mulcahy/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Richard Mulcahy, or pages that link to Richard Mulcahy or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Richard Mulcahy. Needs checking by a human.
- Anglo-Irish Treaty : Treaty between the Irish rebel government and the United Kingdom which established the Irish Free State, and played the greatest role in igniting the Irish Civil War.
- Cathal Brugha : (1874-1922), President of Dáil Éireann, formerly Charles William St. John Burgess but changed his name, influenced by the Irish-Ireland movement.
- Irish Free State : Dominion of the British Empire between 1922-1948. Formed following the ratification of the Anglo-Irish Treaty, ended with the declaration of the Republic of Ireland in 1948.
- Irish Volunteers : Add brief definition or description
- Irish War of Independence : The conflict between the forces of the provisional government of the Irish Republic and Britain which took place between January 1919 and July 1921.
- Liam Lynch : Irish revolutionary, commander in the Irish War of Independence and leader of the anti-treaty IRA in the Irish Civil War.
- Michael Collins : Irish revolutionary leader who led negotiations at the Anglo-Irish Treaty. Lead the pro-treaty side during the Irish Civil War.