Liam Lynch/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Liam Lynch, or pages that link to Liam Lynch or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Liam Lynch. Needs checking by a human.
- Anglo-Irish Treaty : Treaty between the Irish rebel government and the United Kingdom which established the Irish Free State, and played the greatest role in igniting the Irish Civil War.
- Irish War of Independence : The conflict between the forces of the provisional government of the Irish Republic and Britain which took place between January 1919 and July 1921.
- Michael Collins : Irish revolutionary leader who led negotiations at the Anglo-Irish Treaty. Lead the pro-treaty side during the Irish Civil War.
- Richard Mulcahy : Richard Mulcahy (1886-1971), Irish revolutionary and politician.
- Tom Barry : Tom Barry (1897-1980) was an Irish revolutionary and folk hero who lead a flying column during the Irish War of Independence. Following the war he fought in the Irish Civil War and remained a high ranking member of the Irish Republican Army until 1938.