Bicameral legislature/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Bicameral legislature, or pages that link to Bicameral legislature or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Bicameral legislature. Needs checking by a human.
- Constitution of South Africa : South Africa's principal governing document
- Federalist Papers : A set of 85 articles written by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay in support of the ratification of the U.S. Constitution
- House of Commons (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Lower house : One of two chambers of a bicameral legislature.
- Maryland : A State on the Eastern coast of the USA.
- Seanad Éireann : Add brief definition or description
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.
- U.S. Congress : The legislature of the United States federal government, comprising the House of Representatives and the Senate.
- U.S. Constitutional Convention : Meeting of American states delegates in 1787 to develop a stronger government, created the U.S. Constitution.
- Upper house : One of two chambers of a bicameral legislature.