Federalist Papers/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Federalist Papers, or pages that link to Federalist Papers or to this page or whose text .
- Alexander Hamilton : (1757-1804) American politician, financier and political theorist who authored the Federalist Papers.
- James Madison : (March 16, 1751 – June 28, 1836), An American politician, political theorist, Secretary of State, fourth President of the United States of America (1809–1817) and one of the most influential Founding Fathers of the United States.
- : (1745-1829) one of the Founding Fathers of the United States and the nation's first Chief Justice.
- U.S. Constitution : Document that states the fundamental constitutional law of the United States of America.
- Publius (federalist) : Add brief definition or description
- Federalists : Supporters of the U.S. Constitution's ratification
- : Opponents of the U.S. Constitution's ratification