Upper house/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Upper house, or pages that link to Upper house or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Upper house. Needs checking by a human.
- Bicameral legislature : A legislature divided into two deliberative bodies.
- Egypt : A country in the northeastern corner of Africa, bordering Sudan, Libya, the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- House of Lords : The second chamber of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
- Lower house : One of two chambers of a bicameral legislature.
- Mexico : A country in North America, bordering the United States on the north and Guatemala and Belize on the south.
- U.S. Senate : The upper house of the United States Congress.