French cuisine/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to French cuisine, or pages that link to French cuisine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/French cuisine. Needs checking by a human.
- American cuisine : Cuisine of the United States of America.
- Auguste Escoffier : (1846 - 1935) French chef who established the standards for what is now considered classic French cuisine.
- Bearnaise sauce : A classic French sauce made with egg yolks and clarified butter.
- Butter : A food made by churning cream to separate out the solids.
- Cooking : The act of using heat to prepare food for eating. Cooking may also be said to occur by certain cold-preparation methods.
- Cuisine : A specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture.
- Fernand Point : (1897-1955) French chef and restauranteur considered the father of modern French cuisine.
- Food, history : Add brief definition or description
- Goose (domestic) : Domesticated species of the genus Anser, kept as a food animal throughout the northern hemisphere.
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.
- Saigon : The largest city of Vietnam, renamed Ho Chi Minh City after reunification of the North and South in 1975
- Tarte flambée : Add brief definition or description
- Tartiflette : A hearty cheese and potato dish from the Savoie region of France created in the 1980s.