- Cuisine : A specific set of cooking traditions and practices, often associated with a specific culture.
- Food : Any edible substance ingested (eaten) by living creatures for the purpose of obtaining energy and nutrients and so sustaining life.
Types of cuisine
- American cuisine : Cuisine of the United States of America.
- Belgian cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- French cuisine : Style of preparing meals that evolved in France and is now known and practiced worldwide.
- Italian cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Ugandan cuisine : Add brief definition or description
- Recipe : A set of instructions for cooking a particular dish of food.