South Asia/Related Articles
- See also changes related to South Asia, or pages that link to South Asia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/South Asia. Needs checking by a human.
- Asia : The largest continent in both land area (with 30% of Earth's land area) and population (with 4 billion people, or 60% of Earth's population).
- Azerbaijan : A country variously considered part of Central Asia or Southwestern Asia, with a shore on the Caspian Sea, major borders with Iran and Russia, a tense border with Armenia and a small European portion north of the Caucasus Mountains
- Bangla language : An Indo-Aryan language of the eastern Indian subcontinent, evolved from the Magadhi Prakrit, Pāli and Sanskrit languages.
- Bangladesh : Country in southern Asia, bordering the Bay of Bengal, between Burma and India.
- Bhutan : Landlocked constitutional republic in the Himalayan Mountains.
- Buddhism in Bhutan : Add brief definition or description
- C. Christine Fair : Political scientist, specializing in South Asian military affairs, for the RAND Corporation; author of Cuisines of the Axis of Evil and Other Irritating States: A Dinner Party Approach to International Relations
- CIA activities in Asia-Pacific : This is a regional-level subpage dealing with CIA intelligence and operations pertaining to the Asia-Pacific area. Large topics may be in subordinate pages.
- CIA activities in the Middle East and South Asia : Add brief definition or description
- Cyprus : Contested eastern Mediterranean island republic (population c. 793,000; capital Nicosia (Lefkosia)), divided between Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC, recognised only by Turkey) in the north and Greek Cypriot Republic of Cyprus (Cyprus) in the south.
- Dravidistan : A proposed sovereign state for all non-Brahmin speakers of Dravidian languages in South Asia.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- India : Republic in South Asia; the world's largest democracy. Borders Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Nepal, Pakistan
- Kerala : A State of south-western India.
- Lodhi : A Pashtun tribe, a sub-group of the larger Ghilzais of Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Margaret Thatcher : The first woman Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, famous for her free market views and for successfully waging the Falklands War, frequently called the "Iron Lady".
- Nepal : Landlocked country in South Asia, bordered by Tibet and India.
- Obama administration : The policy making organization lead by President Barack Obama.
- Organization of the Islamic Conference : Add brief definition or description
- Pakistan : Country in southern Asia, established as a Muslim state split from India in 1947, bordering the Arabian Sea to the south, India to the east, Iran and Afghanistan to the west, and China to the north.
- Plant breeding : The purposeful manipulation of plant species in order to create desired genotypes and phenotypes for specific purposes, such as food production, forestry, and horticulture.
- Punjabi language : The language of the Punjabi people and the Punjab regions of India and Pakistan.
- South Africa : The southernmost African nation; population about 50,000,000.
- Sri Lanka, history : The history of Sri Lanka, formerly known as Ceylon.
- Sri Lanka : An island nation in South Asia, located 31 km off the south-east coast of India, formerly known as Ceylon .
- United Arab Emirates : Federation of the seven arabian states Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujeirah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain.