Punjabi language/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Punjabi language, or pages that link to Punjabi language or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Punjabi language. Needs checking by a human.
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Dialect continuum : Range of dialects spoken across a large geographical area, differing only slightly between areas that are geographically close, and gradually decreasing in mutual intelligibility as the distances become greater.
- Dutch language : West-Germanic language spoken by roughly 20 million people in the Netherlands, Belgium, Suriname, and the Netherlands Antilles.
- England : The largest and southernmost country in the United Kingdom, and location of the largest city and seat of government, London; population about 51,000,000.
- International Phonetic Alphabet : System of phonetic notation based on the Latin alphabet, devised by the International Phonetic Association as a standardized representation of the sounds of spoken language.
- Persian language : An Indo-European language spoken primarily in Iran and Afghanistan.
- Phonetics : Study of speech sounds and their perception, production, combination, and description.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- Unicode : Character encoding standard designed to formalize a universal representation of alphanumeric symbols.