Rigid rotor/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Rigid rotor, or pages that link to Rigid rotor or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rigid rotor. Needs checking by a human.
- Acceleration : The increase of an objects velocity (or speed) per unit time.
- Angular momentum (classical) : The tendency of a rotating object to resist changes to its rotational motion.
- Angular momentum coupling : The procedure of constructing eigenvectors of a system's angular momentum out of angular momentum eigenvectors of its subsystems.
- Classification of rigid rotors : A terminological scheme to classify rigid rotors by the relative size of their principal moments of inertia.
- Eckart conditions : Equations describing the conditions under which the vibrations of molecules can be separated from molecular rotations and translations
- Euler angles : three rotation angles that describe any rotation of a 3-dimensional object.
- Hydrogen : The most abundant and lightest chemical element which has atomic number Z = 1 and chemical symbol H.
- Molecular Hamiltonian : Quantum mechanical operator describing the energy associated with motions and interactions of the electrons and nuclei that constitute a molecule.
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Right-hand screw rule : Associates the direction of an electric current with the direction of the magnetic force lines encircling the current.
- Schrödinger equation : A differential equation of quantum mechanics, describing the spatial and temporal behavior of wave functions.
- Stark effect : The shifting and splitting of spectral lines of atoms and molecules due to the presence of an external static electric field.
- Wavenumber : A wave property inversely related to wavelength, having SI units of reciprocal meters (m−1).
- Wigner D-matrix : matrix in an irreducible representation of the groups SU(2) and SO(3); quantum mechanical symmetric top eigenfunctions.