Right-hand screw rule/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Right-hand screw rule, or pages that link to Right-hand screw rule or to this page or whose text .
- Right-hand rule : Rule for the direction of the vector describing a cross product, a torque, or an angular momentum.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Right-hand screw rule. Needs checking by a human.
- Ampere's law : The integral of a magnetic field over a closed path is equal to the conduction current through the surface bounded by the path.
- Euler angles : three rotation angles that describe any rotation of a 3-dimensional object.
- Hans Christian Oersted : (Rudkøbing, August 14, 1777 – Copenhagen, March 9, 1851) Danish physicist and chemist best known for his discovery of the influence of an electric current on the orientation of a compass needle.
- Lenz' law : States that a change in magnetic flux gives an induced current that opposes this change.
- Rigid rotor : A 3-dimensional rigid object rotating around its center of mass.