Classification of rigid rotors/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Classification of rigid rotors, or pages that link to Classification of rigid rotors or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Classification of rigid rotors. Needs checking by a human.
- Benzene : A six carbon aromatic compound commonly used in industry as a precursor for other important aromatics such as toluene, or benzoic acid.
- Carbon dioxide : Chemical compound composed of two oxygen atoms covalently bonded to a single carbon atom.
- Chloroform : an organic chemical compound having the chemical formula CHCl3, also known as trichloromethane (IUPAC name).
- Methane : A chemical compound and alkane with the molecular formula CH4, and the principal component of natural gas.
- Molecule : An aggregate of two or more atoms in a definite arrangement held together by chemical bonds.
- Rigid rotor : A 3-dimensional rigid object rotating around its center of mass.