- See also changes related to Chloroform, or pages that link to Chloroform or to this page or whose text .
- Chemical compound : A chemical substance consisting of two or more chemical elements bonded in a fixed ratio; not a mixture.
- Anesthesia : Add brief definition or description
- Methane : A chemical compound and alkane with the molecular formula CH4, and the principal component of natural gas.
- Chlorine : A chemical element, having the chemical symbol Cl, and atomic number (the number of protons) 17.
- John Snow (physician) : (1813 – 1858) British physician who is considered to be one of the founders of epidemiology for his work identifying the source of a cholera outbreak in 1854; also one of the pioneers of anaesthesia and medical hygiene.