Stark effect/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Stark effect, or pages that link to Stark effect or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Stark effect. Needs checking by a human.
- Magnetic field : Vector field H caused by permanent magnets, conduction currents, and displacement currents.
- Polarizability : The ease by which a charge-distribution polarizes; describes the amount of charge separation caused by an electric field.
- Quantum mechanics : An important branch of physics dealing with the behavior of matter and energy at very small scales.
- Rigid rotor : A 3-dimensional rigid object rotating around its center of mass.
- Wigner D-matrix : matrix in an irreducible representation of the groups SU(2) and SO(3); quantum mechanical symmetric top eigenfunctions.