- See also changes related to Reboiler, or pages that link to Reboiler or to this page or whose text .
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- Boiling point : The temperature at which the vapor pressure of the liquid equals the external environmental pressure surrounding the liquid and the liquid initiates boiling.
- Continuous distillation : An ongoing separation process in which a liquid mixture of two or more miscible components is continuously fed into the process and physically separated into two or more products by preferentially boiling the more volatile (i.e., lower boiling point) components out of the mixture.
- Distillation Design : A chemical engineering book that completely covers the design of industrial distillation columns.
- Reflux (distillation) : A distillation technique involving the condensation of the distilled product vapors and the return of a portion of the condensate to the distillation system from which it originated.
- Theoretical plate : A hypothetical zone or stage in a chemical engineering separation process in which two phases, such as the liquid and vapor phases of a substance, establish an equilibrium with each other.