Proton pump inhibitor/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Proton pump inhibitor, or pages that link to Proton pump inhibitor or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Proton pump inhibitor. Needs checking by a human.
- Helicobacter pylori : Gram-negative, urease-positive, microaerophilic bacterium that can inhabit various areas of the stomach and duodenum, and is strongly linked to the development of duodenal and gastric ulcers and stomach cancer.
- Ketoconazole : Azole-based antifungal drug.
- Medication : A licensed drug taken to cure or reduce symptoms of an illness or medical condition.
- Spontaneous bacterial peritonitis : Form of peritonitis that occurs in patients with cirrhosis and children with nephrotic syndrome.
- Vitamin C : Required by a few mammalian species, including humans and higher primates. It is water-soluble and is usually obtained by eating fruits and vegetables; associated with scurvy (hence its chemical name, ascorbic acid).