- See also changes related to Clopidogrel, or pages that link to Clopidogrel or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Clopidogrel. Needs checking by a human.
- Allele : A specific sequence of a gene, and one of a pair in a diploid cell (one per chromosome).
- Atrial fibrillation : Condition where there is disorganised electrical conduction in the atria, resulting in ineffective pumping of blood into the ventricle.
- Cytochrome P-450 : A superfamily of hundreds of closely related hemeproteins found throughout the phylogenetic spectrum, from animals, plants, fungi, to bacteria.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty : Surgical dilatation of an occluded coronary artery by means of a balloon catheter to restore myocardial blood supply.
- Platelet aggregation inhibitors : Agents that antagonize or impair any mechanism leading to blood platelet aggregation.
- Platelet : Cell fragments circulating in the blood.
- Stent : Slender thread, rod, or catheter inserted into a tubular structure, such as a blood vessel, to provide support during or after anastomosis.
- Stroke : A sudden loss of brain function due to interrupted blood supply.