- See also changes related to Neuralgia, or pages that link to Neuralgia or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Neuralgia. Needs checking by a human.
- Depression : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Depression (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Diabetic neuropathy : Negative effects on the nervous system that can be caused by diabetes mellitus, some of which may necessitate amputation.
- Digital object identifier : Unique label for a computer readable object that can be found on the internet, usually used in academic journals.
- Gabapentin : a medication used for epilepsy and postherpetic neuralgia
- Herpes zoster : Herpes virus that is responsible for chicken pox, which results in a painful blistery red rash that is confined to one side of the body.
- Homeopathy : System of alternative medicine involving administration of highly diluted substances with the intention to stimulate the body's natural healing processes, not considered proven by mainstream science.
- Lamotrigine : An anticonvulsant drug use to treat epilepsy and bipolar disorder.
- Pain : Unpleasant feeling or hurtful sensation that is conveyed to the brain by stimulation of sensory neurons.
- Pregabalin : An anticonvulsant drug used for neuropathic pain and as an adjunct therapy for partial seizures with or without secondary generalization in adults.