< HerpesJump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Herpes, or pages that link to Herpes or to this page or whose text contains "Herpes".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Herpes. Needs checking by a human.
- Antiviral drug [r]: A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses. [e]
- Asperger's syndrome [r]: A pervasive developmental condition related to autism. [e]
- Contraception (medical methods) [r]: forms of pregnancy prevention that include barrier contraceptives (condoms, cervical caps, etc.), birth control pills or patches (i.e, hormonal contraceptives), and IUD's (intrauterine devices) [e]
- Famciclovir [r]: Antiviral drug used for the treatment of herpes viruses, especially herpes zoster (shingles). [e]
- Food and Drug Administration [r]: The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics. [e]
- Guanine [r]: Natural biomolecule used as one of the five bases in RNA and DNA. [e]
- Herodotus [r]: (c. 484 BC - c. 430 BC) Greek historian, author of the Histories (historiai, 'inquiries'), called 'The Father of History,' as he was among the first to approach the reporting of history in a logical and skeptical way. [e]
- Herpes simplex virus [r]: One of the herpes, DNA viruses that are important in causing human disease. [e]
- Human Herpes Viruses [r]: A group of DNA viruses, important in human disease. [e]
- Penciclovir [r]: antiviral drug used to treat herpes virus infections [e]
- Protease inhibitor [r]: Chemical compound that inhibits the functions of protease enzymes to control viral infections. [e]
- History of the United States of America [r]: The history of the United States of America from the colonial era to the present. [e]