- See also changes related to Gabapentin, or pages that link to Gabapentin or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Gabapentin. Needs checking by a human.
- Diabetic neuropathy : Negative effects on the nervous system that can be caused by diabetes mellitus, some of which may necessitate amputation.
- Epilepsy : Brain disorder manifested as recurrent seizures or disturbed mental function, due to disturbances of brain electrical activity.
- Herpes zoster : Herpes virus that is responsible for chicken pox, which results in a painful blistery red rash that is confined to one side of the body.
- Pain : Unpleasant feeling or hurtful sensation that is conveyed to the brain by stimulation of sensory neurons.
- Pregabalin : An anticonvulsant drug used for neuropathic pain and as an adjunct therapy for partial seizures with or without secondary generalization in adults.