- See also changes related to Lamotrigine, or pages that link to Lamotrigine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Lamotrigine. Needs checking by a human.
- Anticonvulsant : Medications used to prevent seizures or reduce their severity.
- Epilepsy : Brain disorder manifested as recurrent seizures or disturbed mental function, due to disturbances of brain electrical activity.
- Food and Drug Administration : The agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services responsible for regulating food, dietary supplements, drugs, biological medical products, blood products, medical devices, radiation-emitting devices, veterinary products, and cosmetics.
- Gabapentin : a medication used for epilepsy and postherpetic neuralgia