Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Morocco. Needs checking by a human.
- 1st Infantry Division (U.S.) : A prominent U.S. Army division, known as the "Big Red One" for its insignia, a bold red 1 on a green shield; stationed in Fort Riley, Kansas.
- Achilles Last Stand : A 1976 epic hard rock song written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, for the album Presence.
- Africa : Continent stretching over the equator, hosting deserts, tropical jungles and savannah as well as over fifty nations; population about 900,000,000.
- Algeria : North African republic that constitutionally recognises Islam plus Arab and Berber ethnic groups; second-largest African nation, population about 34,000,000.
- Arthur Szyk : (1894–) Polish-born American artist.
- Atlantic Ocean : Second largest ocean in the world; separates the Americas from Europe and Africa.
- Binyam Ahmed Mohammad : an Ethiopian who was held in secret CIA custody, and later faced charges before a Guantanamo military commission.
- CIA activities in the Middle East and South Asia : Add brief definition or description
- Ceuta and Melilla : Spanish 'autonomous cities' bordering Morocco, two of the only remaining European colonies in Africa.
- Country : Nation, state, region, or territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture.
- Four Sticks : A 1971 rock song written and recorded by Led Zeppelin, and released off Led Zeppelin IV.
- French language : A Romance language spoken in northwestern Europe (mainly in France, Belgium, Switzerland), in Canada and in many other countries.
- Macrovipera mauritanica : A venomous viper species found in northwestern Africa.
- Mediterranean Sea : The body of water separating Europe from Africa.
- Middle East : A geographical region in Asia that also contains small parts of Europe and Africa.
- Mohamed et al. v. Jeppesen Dataplan, Inc. : A civil lawsuit, filed against a Central Intelligence Agency contractor that supported the logistics of extraordinary rendition, which has been dismissed when the government invoked the state secrets privilege; appellate review was requested in late 2008
- Operation Torch : Successful American invasion of French North Africa during World War II; first American-German combat on land.
- Sami Mohy El Din Muhammed Al Hajj : A Sudanese journalist for the Al Jazeera news agency, held at Guantanamo Bay detention camp for suspicion of acting as a terrorist courier; released in 2008
- Sephardi Jews : Add brief definition or description
- Shawnee State University : Add brief definition or description
- Spain : South-west European parliamentary monarchy (population c. 40.5 million; capital Madrid) between the Atlantic Ocean and Bay of Biscay to the north-west and the Mediterranean Sea to the south and east; the Pyrenees mountain range forms the border with France to the north-east, and Portugal is situated to the west.
- Spanish Civil War : (1936-1939) War between Francisco Franco's Loyalist forces against the leftist Republican government of Spain.
- Spanish language : A Romance language widely spoken in Spain, its current and former territories, and the United States of America.
- Strasbourg : Capital of Alsace in France.
- Theodore Roosevelt : (1858-1919), Twenty-sixth President of the United States, naturalist, historian, political reformer, and Progressive Era politician.
- Torah : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. foreign policy : The foreign relations and diplomacy of the United States since 1775.
- U.S. intelligence and transnational crime and drugs : Activities of the United States intelligence community that are concerned with transnational crime and the drug trade, beyond the jurisdiction of domestic law enforcement
- USS Alshain (AKA-55) : An Andromeda class attack cargo ship that was deployed during World War II and the Korean War; it could carry heavy equipments, supplies, and troops, and deploy landing crafts in amphibious assaults.
- Vasco da Gama : Portuguese explorer who established a sea route from Europe to India.
- Western Sahara : Add brief definition or description