James Cook/Related Articles
- See also changes related to James Cook, or pages that link to James Cook or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/James Cook. Needs checking by a human.
- Anchorage, Alaska : Most populous city in Alaska, the largest state of the United States of America, located on the coast of Cook Inlet.
- Antarctica : The Earth's southernmost continent, located almost entirely south of the Antarctic Circle; covers the South Pole.
- Australia, history : Add brief definition or description
- Australia : Continent in the Southern Hemisphere and the federal parliamentary nation that occupies it.
- Botany : The study of plants, algae and fungi (mycology).
- California, history to 1845 : Brief history of the Union's thirty-first state up through 1845.
- Geography : Study of the surface of the Earth and the activities of humanity upon it.
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Hawaiian alphabet : The form of writing used in the Hawaiian Language
- Hawaiian language : One of the two official languages in the State of Hawaii
- New South Wales : Most populous Australian state, whose capital city is Sydney.
- New Zealand : Country in the South Pacific; constitutional monarchy and a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.
- Norfolk Island : Add brief definition or description
- Oceania : A major geographical region of the planet Earth, mostly in the southern hemisphere, consisting of Australasia (the Australian continent and New Zealand), Micronesia, Melanesia and Polynesia.
- Pacific Ocean : the largest single mass of water in the world, lying between Asia and Australia on its west, and North America and South America on its east.
- Positivist calendar : Alternative calendar proposed by Auguste Comte in 1849, with each day and month celebrating a different person.
- Saint Lawrence River : A large river in North America, flowing northwards through the provinces of Ontario and Quebec and forming the primary drainage of the Great Lakes into the Atlantic Ocean.
- South Georgia : British-administered island in the southern Atlantic Ocean east of Cape Horn, and a dependency of the Falkland Islands.