Geographic Information System/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Geographic Information System, or pages that link to Geographic Information System or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Geographic Information System. Needs checking by a human.
- Adobe Flash : Extremely popular multimedia authoring and playback system from Adobe, where flash formats are used for most of the animated ads and video clips on today's Web sites.
- Altitude : Distance above a planetary reference point, such as the mean sea level.
- Database : A collection of computer-readable records, at one or more location, that are organized in some meaningful way beyond simple sequence of creation
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Geography : Study of the surface of the Earth and the activities of humanity upon it.
- John Snow (physician) : (1813 – 1858) British physician who is considered to be one of the founders of epidemiology for his work identifying the source of a cholera outbreak in 1854; also one of the pioneers of anaesthesia and medical hygiene.