- See also changes related to Altitude, or pages that link to Altitude or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Altitude. Needs checking by a human.
- Air pollutant concentrations : Methods for conversion of air pollutant concentrations.
- Altitude (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Apollo Command-Service Module : Three-man spacecraft built for NASA by North American Aviation, and one of the two spacecraft that were utilized for the Apollo program, along with the Lunar Module, to land astronauts on the Moon.
- Aspasia (orchid) : Is an orchid genus formed by seven species spread from Costa Rica to South Brazil and closely related to the genus Miltonia.
- Bifrenaria : A genus of orchids formed by circa twenty species of South America, some widely cultivated because of their large and colored flowers; divided in two distinct groups, one with large flowers and short inflorescences and the other with small flowers and long inflorescences.
- Centrifugal fan : A mechanical device for moving air or other gases.
- Climate : The overall weather pattern for an extended period for any defined geographical location which may be over any size of area up to and including the entire Earth.
- Coffee : One of the most popular and widely consumed beverages in the world today.
- GALEX : An orbiting ultraviolet space telescope that was launched on April 28, 2003.
- Geographic Information System : Combined database and mapping system for the capture, storage, and manipulation of geographic data.
- Global Navigation Satellite System : A system which allows small electronic devices to determine their location (Longitude, Latitude, and Altitude) as well as time with an accuracy of up to a few centimetres using time signals transmitted along a line of sight by radio from satellites.
- Loefgrenianthus : A monotypic genus of orchids from Southeast and Southern Brazil closely related to Leptotes.
- Magdalena Department : Add brief definition or description
- Penguin : Large-bodied flightless birds found from their southernmost range on Antarctica to north on the Galapagos Islands at the equator.
- Phymatochilum : Is an orchid genus formed by only one species, Phymatochilum brasiliense, inhabitant of Serra do Mar mountains in Brazilian southeast and northeast, which vegetatively resembles Oncidium species, however, is more closely related to the genus Miltonia.
- Spherical polar coordinates : Angular coordinates on a sphere: longitude angle φ, colatitude angle θ
- Tycho Brahe : Danish astronomer of the 16th century.