- See also changes related to Database, or pages that link to Database or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Database. Needs checking by a human.
- Animal : A multicellular organism that feeds on other organisms, and is distinguished from plants, fungi, and unicellular organisms.
- Atomicity : A property of a unit of computational work, which modifies databases if and only if it runs to completion
- Basic Local Alignment Search Tool : Bioinformatics algorithm for comparing primary biological sequence information, such as the amino-acid sequences of different proteins or the nucleotides of DNA sequences.
- Brain morphometry : The quantitative study of structures in the brain, their differences between individuals, correlations with brain function, and changes of these characteristics over time.
- Computer network : A collection of computers or digital devices ("nodes") connected by communication links.
- Content Management System : Software systems aiming at helping people to dynamically create and maintain web sites.
- Document Object Model (XML) : Add brief definition or description
- Flat file database : A database with only one data table.
- Geographic Information System : Combined database and mapping system for the capture, storage, and manipulation of geographic data.
- Geography : Study of the surface of the Earth and the activities of humanity upon it.
- Idempotence : The property of an operation that repeated application has no effect.
- Linux distribution : A version of Linux comprised of the Linux kernel, all or part of the GNU operating system, and assorted other software.
- MeSH : The principal set of indexing terms used for the MEDLINE biomedical information data base of the National Library of Medicine.
- MySQL : Cross-platform relational database management system that uses the SQL (Structured Query Language) syntax for scripting queries.
- Oracle : A relational database software system created by billionaire Larry Ellison.
- Peer-to-peer : Add brief definition or description
- Programming language : A formal language specification, and programs for translating the formal language to machine code.
- Real time database : Processing system designed to handle workloads whose state is constantly changing.
- Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks : (RAID) In computing, the use of multiple, active physical storage media to store one logical copy of data, to improve performance, fault tolerance, or both
- Science 2.0 : An umbrella term used to label the use of Web 2.0 tools for scientific purposes.
- Structured Query Language : Simple language designed for querying and managing relational databases.
- Terminological database : Compiled on-line reference of technical terms, nomenclature, and vocabulary used in a particular field, subject, science, or art.
- Theoretical biology : The study of biological systems by theoretical means.