Exponential function/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Exponential function, or pages that link to Exponential function or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Exponential function. Needs checking by a human.
- Algebraic geometry : Discipline of mathematics that studies the geometric properties of the objects defined by algebraic equations.
- Catalog of special functions : Add brief definition or description
- E (mathematics) : Constant real number equal to 2.71828 18284 59045 23536... that is the base of the natural logarithms.
- Elementary function : Mathematical functions built from a finite number of exponentials, logarithms, constants, one variable, and roots of equations through composition and combinations using the four elementary arithmetic operations (+ – × ÷).
- Entire function : is a function that is holomorphic in the whole complex plane.
- Exponential growth : Increase of a quantity x with time t according to the equation x = Kat, where K and a are constants, a is greater than 1, and K is greater than 0.
- Fixed point : A point in the domain of a function that is mapped to itself by the function, i.e., a point x such that f(x) = x.
- Gamma function : A mathematical function that extends the domain of factorials to non-integers.
- Henry's law : The relationship between the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid and the partial pressure of that gas above the liquid.
- Holomorphic function : Function from to is called holomorphic in domain if for every open domain there exist derivative .
- Lambert W function : Used to solve equations in which the unknown appears both outside and inside an exponential function or a logarithm.
- Logarithm : Inverse of exponentiation, as subtraction is the inverse of addition and division is the inverse of multiplication.
- Pascal's triangle : A convenient tabular presentation for the binomial coefficients.
- Periodic function : A function that repeats itself after a while, and indefinitely.
- Polynomial : A formal expression obtained from constant numbers and one or indeterminates; the function defined by such a formula.
- Real number : A limit of the Cauchy sequence of rational numbers.
- Sin : An immoral act or omission considered by Christians and other religious people to be against divine law, or offending God.
- Tetration : Holomorphic function characterized in that at integer values of its argument it can be interpreted as iterated exponent.
- Trigonometric function : Function of an angle expressed as the ratio of two of the sides of a right triangle that contains that angle; the sine, cosine, tangent, cotangent, secant, and cosecant.