Elementary function/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Elementary function, or pages that link to Elementary function or to this page or whose text .
- Mathematics : The study of quantities, structures, their relations, and changes thereof.
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Elementary function. Needs checking by a human.
- Calculus : The elementary study of real (or complex) functions involving derivatives and integration.
- Gamma function : A mathematical function that extends the domain of factorials to non-integers.
- Geometry : The mathematics of spacial concepts.
- Identity function : The function from a set to itself which maps each element to itself.
- Imaginary number : In mathematics, a complex number whose square is a negative real number, or (sometimes) more generally a non-real complex number.
- Integral : A central concept in calculus that generalizes the idea of a sum to cover quantities which may be continuously varying.
- Lambert W function : Used to solve equations in which the unknown appears both outside and inside an exponential function or a logarithm.
- Logarithm : Inverse of exponentiation, as subtraction is the inverse of addition and division is the inverse of multiplication.
- Multiplication : The binary mathematical operation of scaling one number or quantity by another (multiplying).
- Polynomial : A formal expression obtained from constant numbers and one or indeterminates; the function defined by such a formula.
- Power law : A mathematical relationship between two quantities where one is proportional to a power of the other: that is, of the form where and are constants, with being referred to as the exponent.
- Special function : Various families of solution functions corresponding to cases of the hypergeometric equation or functions used in the equation's study, such as the gamma function.
- Tetration : Holomorphic function characterized in that at integer values of its argument it can be interpreted as iterated exponent.