Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Sin. Needs checking by a human.
- Christianity : The largest world religion, which centers around the worship of one God, his son Jesus Christ, and his Holy Spirit.
- Evangelicalism : A historically recent collection of religious beliefs, practices, and traditions typified by an emphasis on evangelism, and by what adherents call a "personal experience" of conversion.
- Exponential function : Function of real or complex variable with the property that the function is equal to its first derivative.
- Ganga : a major river system in the Indian subcontinent, sacred to Hindus
- Genesis : First book of the Torah and the Hebrew Bible.
- Martin Luther : German theologian and monk (1483-1546); led the Reformation; believed that salvation is granted on the basis of faith rather than deeds.
- Søren Kierkegaard : (May 5, 1813 – November 11, 1855) was a 19th century Danish philosopher and theologian, generally recognized as the first existentialist philosopher.