Eugene Debs/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Eugene Debs, or pages that link to Eugene Debs or to this page or whose text .
- Socialism : Any socio-economic system in which property and distribution of wealth are controlled by a community, by cooperation law.
- Progressive Era : The period of political, administrative and social reform that began in the 1890s and ended after World War I.
- Pullman Strike : Add brief definition or description
- International Workers of the World : Add brief definition or description
- Socialist Party of America : Add brief definition or description
- Looking Backward : An 1888 novel by Edward Bellamy describing a socialist utopia of the year 2000; one of the most influential works of the 19th century.
- Social Gospel : Protestant intellectual movement that applied Christian principles to social problems.
- Warren G. Harding : President of the USA, 1921-23, his administration is best known for the scandals that erupted.
- Labor Unions, U.S., History : Add brief definition or description
- Panic of 1893 : A massive contraction in the American economy (a depression) that began in 1893 and ended in 1897.