Charles Messier/Related Articles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to Charles Messier, or pages that link to Charles Messier or to this page or whose text contains "Charles Messier".
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Charles Messier. Needs checking by a human.
- Aquarius [r]: Constellation in the equatorial region of the Southern Hemisphere near Pisces and Aquila, the 11th member of the zodiac, its name is Latin for 'water-bearer' or 'cup-bearer'. [e]
- France [r]: Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954. [e]
- Galaxy [r]: Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Galaxy (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- History of astronomy [r]: Chronology of the development and history of astronomy. [e]
- Messier object [r]: Systematic list of nebulae, galaxies, and star clusters, first compiled and published in 1771 by Charles Messier, it originally contained 45 objects, later superseded by the New General Catalogue (NGC). [e]
- NGC 205 [r]: A small, elliptical satellite galaxy of the Andromeda Galaxy. [e]
- NGC 221 [r]: NGC 221 or Messier 32, is an elliptical satellite galaxy of the Andromeda Galaxy [e]
- NGC 7089 [r]: A bright globular cluster, also known as Messier 2. [e]
- Paris [r]: Add brief definition or description