Charles Messier/Related Articles
- See also changes related to Charles Messier, or pages that link to Charles Messier or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Charles Messier. Needs checking by a human.
- Aquarius : Constellation in the equatorial region of the Southern Hemisphere near Pisces and Aquila, the 11th member of the zodiac, its name is Latin for 'water-bearer' or 'cup-bearer'.
- France : Western European republic (population c. 64.1 million; capital Paris) extending across Europe from the English Channel in the north-west to the Mediterranean in the south-east; bounded by Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Monaco, Andorra and Spain; founding member of the European Union. Colonial power in Southeast Asia until 1954.
- Galaxy : Gravitationally bound system of stars typically contain ten million to one trillion stars.
- History of astronomy : Chronology of the development and history of astronomy.
- Messier object : Systematic list of nebulae, galaxies, and star clusters, first compiled and published in 1771 by Charles Messier, it originally contained 45 objects, later superseded by the New General Catalogue (NGC).
- NGC 205 : A small, elliptical satellite galaxy of the Andromeda Galaxy.
- NGC 221 : NGC 221 or Messier 32, is an elliptical satellite galaxy of the Andromeda Galaxy
- NGC 7089 : A bright globular cluster, also known as Messier 2.
- Paris : Add brief definition or description