NGC 7089/Related Articles
< NGC 7089Jump to navigation Jump to search
- See also changes related to NGC 7089, or pages that link to NGC 7089 or to this page or whose text .
- Astronomy : The study of objects and processes in the observable universe, e.g. stars, planets, comets or asteroids.
- Constellation (astronomy) : Add brief definition or description
- Globular cluster : Spherical, globular collection of stars that orbits a galactic core as a satellite, and is generally smaller in size than a galaxy.
- Aquarius : Constellation in the equatorial region of the Southern Hemisphere near Pisces and Aquila, the 11th member of the zodiac, its name is Latin for 'water-bearer' or 'cup-bearer'.